This website is owned by LEO Pharma.
The information we collect
LEO Pharma collects the following types of information via the Website, both directly from you and indirectly through our third party service providers (our “Providers”).
“Personal Information” means any information or set of information that identifies or could be used by, or on behalf of, LEO Pharma, to identify a natural person. When you use the Services, we collect certain Personal Information that you provide such as your name, mailing address and email address. Personal Information does not include information regarding corporate entities or information that is encoded or made anonymous, or publicly available information that has not been combined with non-public Personal Information.
Other Information collected when you visit the Website or use the Services that does not identify you personally may include your IP address, Internet service provider, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the website you visit, number of links you click while on the website, search terms, operating system, website traffic and related statistics, keywords, key word searches and/or other data.
How we use your information
Aggregated personal information
We may analyse your Personal Information in aggregate form which does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our parent, affiliates, agents, advertisers, manufacturers and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
Sharing Your Information. There are certain circumstances where we may share your Personal Information and/or Other Information with third parties without notice to you, including:
- Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties. We, like many businesses, sometimes hire other companies to perform certain business-related functions. When we employ another company or third party to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function. We may also share your information with our parent company, affiliates, or other companies under common control with us.
- Legal Requirements. We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with a legal obligation, (b) protect and defend our rights or property, (c) protect the personal safety of users of the website or the public, or (d) protect against legal liability.
- Web beacons, also known as “clear gif” technology, are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web site users. Unlike cookies, which can be stored on a user’s computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We may use web beacons to help us manage information on the Website by tracking what information is effective.
The website may contain links to third party websites. LEO Pharma has no control over the privacy practices or the content of those websites. As such, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of those third party websites.
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information and Other Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Secured socket layer (“SSL”) technology is used for processing payment transactions with Providers. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information that you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Website may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail. Therefore, you acknowledge and agree that we assume no liability regarding the theft, loss, alteration or misuse of personal or other information or content, including, without limitation, such information that has been provided to third parties or other users, or with regards to the failure of a third party to abide by the agreement between us and such third party.
If you contact us via forms on the Website, we may send you certain notifications, advertisements, promotions, and other information. We may also send you any legally required notifications and certain notifications, including but not limited to, service related notices or notices regarding a change to any of our policies. For example, we may send you a notice regarding server problems or scheduled maintenance to the Website. In order to opt-out of receiving these notices, you will need to unsubscribe. You can opt-out of receiving certain communications from LEO Pharma, its successors, affiliated companies and/or its agents, including emails, mail, SMS, and phone calls relating to our products, Services, and programs, and/or disease awareness information. We may provide various ways to opt-out, which may include opt-out boxes on materials sent by regular mail, and unsubscribe functions in emails. We will not change your preferences without your consent.
Date privacy- your rights and responsibilities
You may request us or any third party instructed by us to:
- Provide you with information on the Personal Data that are being processed about you; the purposes of the processing; the categories of recipients of the data; and any available information as to the source of such data.
- Correct, erase or block Personal Data we or any third party instructed by us hold about you if these turn out to be inaccurate or misleading.
- Upon request, we will grant you reasonable access to Personal Information that we and our agents have about you for the purpose of reviewing and/or requesting changes. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner.
If the Personal Data we, or any third party instructed by us, have about you changes please let us know as soon as possible so that we cankeep our records up to date.
The data controllers responsible for this Website are LEO Laboratories Limited
LEO Laboratories Limited, Horizon, Honey Lane, Hurley, Berkshire SL6 6RJ, UK
LEO Laboratories Limited, 285 Cashel Road, Dublin 12, Ireland